Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm Pregnant!

Yep that's right! Dave and I are expecting a baby! I'm currently 9 weeks 5 days and it's going well. I am high risk because of my previous losses but that's ok because it means I get to see the doctor every two weeks and I've already had two ultrasounds. I should be getting an ultrasound at least every month if not more often. Which I think is awesome. It's so wonderful getting to see our baby grow.
I was seeing a Fertility Specilist (RE) and I was released from his care on Monday and am now seeing my regular OB whom I adore. He's very nice and really cares about his patients. I have my first OB appointment on January 14th. I've already seen the RE twice (monday being the last time) and got my two ultrasounds with him. First was on 12/10 and I saw the heartbeat! Then on Monday I went and actually got to see the baby. With little legs and arms and everything. Very cute. My due date is August 3 (doctor says August 5th but I'm measuring a couple days ahead lol)
Here is the picture of our little one. We're very excited!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Confrats girl!! i'm excited for you:)

so do you want a boy or girl?

you can email me at teddybear@iceweb.net

Lan