Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I just wanted to update about me and to wish everyone Happy Easter.

It's been three weeks and I'm doing better. I'm trying to not let myself sink into depression like last time and am working with Dave on getting the house done.

We're almost done on Dad's room and then we can start on the guest bathroom. Our house is so close to being finished.

As for the doctor update. My appointment is April 10th. From there most likely we'll be scheduling tests and finding out the cause of all the losses. We're hoping to be able to start TTC again this summer. Hopefully my doctor can help us have a baby. It's heartbreaking for both of us to not have a child together after four pregnancies. Something has to give. I'll update after my doctor's appointment.

No comments: