Saturday, March 1, 2008

We lost the baby :(

I just wanted to update and let everyone know that I had my baby yesterday morning. I went to the hospital Wednesday with contractions and was immediately taken to L/D and was given medicine to stop the contractions. The medicine wasn't helping so I was transfered to the high risk hospital Thursday.

The medicine they gave me wasn't helping either and then my water started leaking. They did an ultrasound to check the baby and found no heartbeat. I had my cerclage removed and delivered a few hours later. He was a little boy we named him Trent Michael he was beautiful and perfect. He looked so much like his daddy. I'm devastated to be in the position again in my life.

I go back to my high risk OB in 6 weeks to start testing why this keeps happening to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so sorry hugs to you