Saturday, April 26, 2008

Drs Appointment 4/24

I went for my follow up with my RE doctor. I'm being tested for a couple things to find out why I keep getting infections. The doctor also put both of us (Dave and I) on an antibiotic in case we have a bacterial infection (there is one that is thought to cause miscarriages but it's hard to test for so it's easier to treat it)

So I'm waiting for the test results and then most likely will go back to the doctor. We're still waiting for a green light to try again. (one more month to wait!)

The doctor did say that with my next pregnancy that he will do the cerclage at 11-12 weeks (before it starts changing) and he'll most likely keep me on antibiotics the entire pregnancy to prevent infection I'm hoping that will solve the problem.

No comments: