Monday, May 5, 2008

Test results back

Well I got my test results back from the doctor. They were negative. My doctor has no idea why I keep developing an infection in the second trimester causing loss.

So I've been given the green light to start trying again! Woo hoo! The doctor told me that when I get pregnant again that they will be doing the cerclage early (between 11-12 weeks) and I most likely will be on antibiotics the entire pregnancy and of course no sex (I don't know why the doctor insists on telling me this. Every pregnancy so far I've been on sex restriction from the get go so we already know this LOL)

He'll also be testing me for everything under the sun once I get pregnant. Hopefully this will work we want a baby so badly.

I really hope we can have a baby on our own. I don't want to go down the surrogate road but we will if we have to. I'm just glad that option is open to us.

No comments: