Sunday, June 10, 2007

Auction Madness

Well I went to the Auction last night (It's held every saturday and has EVERYTHING) I was looking for bedroom furnature mainly dressers and a blanket chest. Ugh they didn't have anything I wanted. So I came home with a bunch of juice, a cropper hopper photo keeper, and a bunch of ashtrays LOL. Oh well you can't win every time. Last week I got a set of ipod speakers for $12 they are the inMotion kind. They work great and they retail for over $100.

I don't have to work tomorrow as Mondays are my day off but it's going to be an unpleasant day anyway. I have to call around and find an oral surgery office. I left work early on friday with major tooth pain in my wisdom tooth. I got an emergency dentist visit and after some x-rays I was told I have 3 abceses in my mouth on two different teeth. The funny thing is that the tooth with 2 abceses doesn't even hurt. So I need to have two different oral surgeries in the next few months. The main thing is getting my wisdom teeth removed as that is where the pain is now. But within the next 6 months I have to get a root canal on the other tooth.

So I'm on yet another antibiotic for the abceses. They gave me lortab for pain and I hate it. It makes me dizzy and sick to my stomach. So I'm just taking motrin and it seems to take the edge off. I can't wait to get these teeth out lol.

No comments: