Friday, June 8, 2007

Pictures Pictures Pictures

Here are some Pictures of my Babies!
This is our youngest puppy. His name is Scooby. We call him 'Goober' most of the time. We got him from a rescue In 2005. He loves playing in his pool. He's part German Shepherd Part Lab. He's a very sweet puppy.
This is our Puppy Oliver. We call him 'Ollie' We got him at the pound in San Antonio in 2004. Oliver is five. He's a big dog in a tiny body :) He's part Chihuahua part dauschund. He loves sleeping under the covers and he just loves to howl.
This is our dog Baby. We adopted her in San Antonio. She is 7 years old. She was hit by a car years ago and lost her front leg. She does very well on three legs. She is part Beagle part who knows what lol. She's a lovable pup with big ears :)
This is our cat Lil Bit. She's grown up now but this is the only good picture I have of her. I found Lil Bit in a parking lot in San Antonio. She was tied up inside a garbage bag. Someone had thrown her away. She's now a fat happy cat living here in the country.
This is our cat 'Jack'. She's female named after Capt. Jack from the movies. She's the most lovable of our cats and is always purring.

This is Patches. I got her when I was 10 years old. This makes her 16 years old. She's been a wonderful cat and I hope she's got plently of more years left in her.
Well those are my babies :)




No comments: