Sunday, June 24, 2007

Auction Score

Went to the auction last night looking yet again for dressers and again not finding any I liked. I really want some nice old dressers made from wood not particle board lol.

I did end up getting a cedar lined blanket chest that is awesome for $40. The inside is flawless the outside needs some sanding and refinishing but that's ok as I can eventually match it to whatever furnature I decide to put in my bedroom.

I also got a huge papasan chair for Dave. It's in good condition just needs a few pieces of wicker reattached but the frame is in good shape as is the cushion. It was only $5

The auction was a madhouse First the kitchen caught fire. (grease fire no one was hurt but was very exciting lol) then the lights kept going out. Ugh it took forever to finish and we were there until 1am packing up our stuff.

No comments: