Friday, June 8, 2007

Great Customer Service

(also posted on 2peas)

I just have to share my awesome customer service story. First off, I purchased an HP Ipod from tech for less (an online store) back in Sept of 06. I was Factory Reconditioned and I was told it had a 1 year manufacture warranty on it when I bought it.

Well lately I've been having battery problems with it. I called HP (who I was told to call for warranty issues when I bought this ipod) After TWO days of e-mailing (they don't allow phone customer service apparantly) back and forth with customer support I was told my warranty expired 5 months BEFORE I even bought the thing and tried to charge me $75 to replace the battery.

I called Tech for Less and explained my issues with HP to them. They are sending me a NEW Ipod no questions asked. AND it's even better than the one I have now because they are out of stock on mine. I currently have the HP 30G photo. They are sending me an Apple generation 5 (not sure what that means lol) 30G Video Ipod.

I was on the phone with this guy for a total of 5 minutes and he resolved my problem. Now that's some good customer service. (Not to mention I actually spoke to someone in the US who spoke english unlike HP who I'm sure were in India or the like because there was a language barrier there)

So I'm very happy today (At least about this LOL)

No comments: