Monday, February 11, 2008

2nd Drs Appointment today

Had my second appointment today with my regular OB office. Everything is looking good I'm immune to everything I'm supposed to be immune to and all my bloodwork is looking good. Got to listen to the heartbeat via doppler. The doctor warned me that it may take a while to find the heartbeat and then the first place he checked there it was fast and strong. 156 BPM Such a beautiful sound.

I should be moving into a schedule of every two weeks I'll be seeing a doctor. That way it's easier to switch between the regular OB and the High Risk OB. Which will be nice to arrainge around my work schedule. My next regular appointment is at 19 weeks. Which worries me because of my loss at almost 18 weeks but I'll be seeing the high risk doctor between now and then. Just trying not to worry.

It looks like my Big Ultrasound won't be scheduled until 20 weeks (which sucks lol) but I'm hoping at my next ultrasound check on the 25th the tech might be able to tell me what sex this baby is LOL. I'll be 17 weeks then. Of course I might have a high risk appointment before then and they do an ultrasound every time. I'm really enjoying watching this baby grow.

No comments: