Thursday, February 14, 2008

Second High Risk OB appointment

I went to my follow up high risk appointment today to get my cervix checked again. My high risk OB says my cervix is closed on both ends and it's not short enough to worry yet. They don't want to do a cerclege unless they have. They did find fluid near my cervix which is what he says the other doctors saw and thought was opening. (No idea why the fluid is there because baby is FINE) But to be safe I go back again in a week for another appointment and ultrasound.

And can I just add that I LOVE my high risk ultrasound tech. Even though I went in for a cervix check she let me see baby and gave me a picture! My regular OB ultrasounds I'm not allowed to see the screen UGH I don't like that (they are done at the hospital not at the OB's office like the high risk ones)

So I get to go back on the 21st and get both and adominal and transvaginal ultrasound that time. (I'm hoping we get to peek at baby's goods LOL)

Baby was VERY active today (compared to last week when he/she wouldn't move at all LOL) Was kicking me like crazy and just moving all around. Got a good profile picture. The heartbeat was 160 BPM. I can't believe how big this one is getting!

No comments: